Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life goes on,

I noticed that I worry way too much about little things, I decided that I just need to get over certain things and start worrying about the essential.  Other than that I really need to start up with the whole art thing again, I've been seriously laking in the inspiration department though, I can't help but look at other peoples art and feel a sense of jealously because I wanna make something equally as great without having to copy them, I do have those occasional periods in time though, when I realize that I do have my own refined style. It's just that my art has been lacking depth for some time...

Anyone offering inspiration lessons. :) 
I think I'm just going to add a touch of minimalism to it all and keep everything I do very simple.

No comments: