Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Sniffles?


I'm Sick. School was okay, but it was very. . . annoying.

Everything was okay until about 4th period.

I liked lunch, I ate a pretzel. Probably one of the most delicious Cafeteria foods ever. Usually the main dish served, I don't like very much. I enjoy spicy chicken sometimes though.


Jonas brothers are great. So is Trace Cyrus. <3333

Hannah Montana.

I would like to thank the people who helped me today.
Jessie, you ate most of the remaining poptart I purchased.

Lea, you drank some of my juice box even though you risked getting sick. Also, the kisses were nice!

Rebecca, you gave me a ride home and told me that sick people are gross. hahaha, but thank you mostly for the ride home.

Micah, you're black.

1 comment:

Micah said...

Lol, see, I do count for something....


You're welcome Brandon... You're welcome.