Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OMGOMG,

My internet is back!
I no longer have to feel dead inside.



Anyway, don't you just hate it when you jump off the edge of the ring in Soul Calibur...
Worst feeling ever haha. Speaking of which I have finally purchased Soul Calibur IV and as I expected I love it, of course if you are you used to the previous Soul Calibur games it take some serious getting used to seeing that a few of the controls were changed up a bit annnd the speed of the characters has changed a bit. Also introduced was the Armor system, which in short is armor that each character wears that breaks according to where you are hit, thus making the player a little weaker and more vaunerable to stronger attacks. All in all great game

AND BEST OF ALL ONLINE PLAY! WOO!

(Play me: KILL3RB3ATS)

3 comments:

Mike Jones. said...

OMG I NEED INTERNET TO PLAY THAT FUCKIN GAME. Also, bad choice of picture. Ivy looks like a transvestite. <33

Who's your favorite Char?

medico said...

SOUL CALIBUR IV RULES!! (but Yoda sucks..)
Ivy looks like a transvestite,anyhow!!!! :)
we demand cassandra

Micah said...

Did it ever occur to you that maybe I have a thing for Trannies?
Lol, acutally, I should change the picture... I'm liking Angol Fear right now, oh and Amy, but I've always liked Talim... Darth is alright.