Friday, November 28, 2008

Little Big Planet,




Upon first hearing about Little Big Planet I was a little skeptical cause I wasn't sure what the game was about. After learning I anticipated it's release, I just today purchased the game (which was full priced on a Black Friday... don't understand that) and this game has entertainment value like no other. First off, this game is very innovative and original, in my mind very comparable to games such as Katamari. Basically everything in this game is costumizable from Characters, to your "Pod" which is like your room for you little Sackbuddy :) , to story mode levels. The game is very group oriented you can play with a group of friends or online via playstation network you can pelvic thrust and control virtually every aspect of your character. All and all, great game... Come over, you can play it with me...


Or just give me your PSN username hit me up we will run threw a few level...

Look me up: KILL3RB3ATS


P.S.
AWW JESSIE POSTED <3 her.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

can we play togethas?
ps. posted just for you :) !

Anonymous said...

Suckup BITCH.

Anonymous said...

<3

Jessie said...

fuck yo shit hoe.