Monday, April 20, 2009

World, I think I'm pregnant...

I have these scary food cravings that I can not cure, my metabolism is pretty high seeing that I have to poop almost instantly after I eat, but I'm afraid that I'm going to grow up to be this 30 year old overweight male that American culture sees fit for judging and not talking to. :(




On a different note, I realized that I now have something interesting to write about, kind of... Well it was interesting for me. My Birthday was pretty much one of the best I have experienced so far, if you know me you've heard it thousands of times but it was AMAZING! I would see Of Montreal live thousands of times again. Probably one of the best shows I've been to in a really long time (It actually got me to dance) Crazy RITE!? Anyway, I'm glad to say that Of Montreal made me a lot happier about being closer to my death (of geez why do I think of it that way?). Anyway that was like 6 days ago, and was probably the only interesting thing that has happened in awhile. I found 30 dollars on the ground that night.

(if this picture had been taken a little more to the left I would've been in it)

No comments: