Saturday, May 2, 2009

ART WORLD,

So I just discovered something marvelous today, and that is the small projects posted by David Hortivz (http://davidhorvitz.tumblr.com/) They are cute, and small, and take little to know time to do, but most importantly they make you think, So far I've only done one (the only one I can do seeing that it's 5 in the morning and I don't feel like leaving)

(This is the one)

See simple right? I plan on doing more of these in the future, it's a good way of enjoying life... It's also got me thinking, maybe I should start thinking of little projects for myself to do. and maybe hopefully get my friends involved cause I love doing things like this with the people I care about (there are a few on the site that you can do with other people) I'll try to post the ones that involve photographs so you guys can see how they come out. I'm excited really I am :)


Another thing that got me thinking was the artwork of Julien Kedryna (photo above). His abstract drawings are just visually appealing to look at, it just makes me think of small animals, eating equally as cute food on little black hills. and that's how I interpert it... I might do a few pieces in response to his piece and the way I precieve them. I'm growing artistically guys!

Will you do some projects? Will you do them with me? Do you like art? Who are some of your favorite artist?

2 comments:

Lyra said...

okay is done! same one or different ones?

Micah said...

ALL OF THEM!